saturday night



it was a saturday night. all my friends is going out with her bf, but i choose to stay in my apartment, i have no idea wheres to go, and finally i didnt go anywhere after everyday hangout. it feels so homey and i dont want go to anywhere.. it feel more comfort and maybe i can rest my wallet lol.



because all day long alone in the apartment and there is nothing to do.. i just put the makeup and started to selca. maybe its weird ,but this is so much fun, i love makeup ,and make a good looking for me, and started to photo myself, in this style of makeup i love korean makeup, make the cat eyes eyeliner, smokey eyes, and nude lipstick ,thats really simple for all asian face. pretent to be not look to much makeup in your face, just simple and looks elegant and classy. goodnight

Comments